Wednesday, August 17, 2011
WOW! It's been awhile!
I did not realize how longs it's been since I wrote on my blog...sorry! I don't even have a good excuse. July and half of August seems to have gone by too quickly. During this time frame Felix and I have had a lot of free time so we are exercising more often. Our exercise program is starting to bring results. Felix has lost about 20 pounds...me - almost 5 pounds. I should know better than to diet with him! Oh well, I will keep with my program and see what happens. I can now walk a brisk 3-4 miles without my knee giving me any problems. I am very happy about this improvement! Maybe I should join the K1 Fitness and Fight Factory and take up "Thai Boxing" or basic martial arts! I wonder.....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great you can walk that much without your knee bothering you. Kudos to you both for maintaining a good exercise program through the heat and humidity! : )
ReplyDeleteMicah just started Karate last week! He is getting so much exercise now (and so am I as the Dojo is on the third floor of a very old building lols).
ReplyDelete