Thursday, October 4, 2012

A perfect place to relax....Kim's!

When life is getting just a little bit too complicated...where do I go?  To Kim's Beauty Salon!  Qui and the girls at the salon "pamper" me....for as many hours I need to get back to 'a good place'. 


Facials - either 60 minutes or the 90 minute anti-aging are my new friends.  Who would have thought that having someone else wash, tone, and spread soothing 'stuff' on my face would be so wonderful!

I am also addicted to face and head massages-really addicted.  I don't know how I will be able to cope when we leave here!  I have not washed and styled my own hair in 11 whole months - until this past week.  I am wearing my hair longer than I normally do at home mostly due to the heat and humidity.  I let it grow to past my shoulders so I could pull it into a ponytail or a bun to keep it off my face and neck.  Before this week, I have always made the time to go have Ngoc wash it and Toan style it for me...Ngoc gives wonderful head massages too.  However, last week I washed it myself and left it to dry naturally...yes a frizzy mess!  This week I learned how to control the frizzies...lots of moisturizing stuff.  Oh well, I better get use to this chore now so it won't be so hard when we get home in 6 months.

1 comment: